Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to episode one of Jermacraft, The series where I play Minecraft! This is going to be a single player let's play, and when I say "let's play" I use that term... pretty loosely, because I am an idiot in this game. You're gonna see lots of fails, you're gonna see lots of triumphs, at least I'm hoping, so go grab yourself a nice hot cup of coffee, hot cup of cocoa. I got apple cider right here, freshly-brewed. Let me take a sip... ah, that's some good cider!
Sandy, an explorer from Alabama, went to wherever Sandstorm takes place to find gold and riches.
- 1 Meet the Team
- 1.1 Main Characters
- 1.2 Mentioned
- 2 Episode 1
- 3 Fun Trivia
- 4 Quotes
- 5 Sandy's History Book
- Sandy: A traveler who's interested in gold, history, eggs, and technology. While he can be a hillbilly "Sweet Home Alabama"-singing pothead, he becomes seemingly friendly and intelligent when he's interested in things. Not including gold.
- Luis Jorge: A bounty hunter who quickly befriended the gold loving Sandy.
- Jeremy: Sandy's pet headcrab.
- Tylef: Sandy's second brother. Became a ghoul after drinking eight bottles of Nuka Cola.
- Can't remember the name: Luis' cousin. Drank three Bonk! Atomic Punches in one sitting. And lost his legs.
- Sandy's dad: A lite…
- Alpha (edgy scp oc) (Rain)
- Gordon (scavenger who has SEAL armor becuz fruk lore) (Sandstorm)
- Vlad (Slav who's friends with an ex-SEAL who somehow lived all the way to ATF6)
- Taco Man (Sandstorm)
- A mutant that I cant remember the name of, all the way back in the old ATFs
- A robo seal spider, who's the pet of an ammo merchant in Docktown (Sandstorm)
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lamo it's a blog I do whatever I want yes *vodka* Taco Man's Tacos is a company operating in Dock Town. It is owned by Taco Man, a mysterious Mexican from some other place. He once came to Dock Town, setting up a shop and selling free tacos to visitors.
- 1 History
- 2 Employees
- 3 Enemies
- 4 Menu
It was formed in 2069, when Taco Man visited Dock Town to buy taco meat. He decided to stay, setting up shop in that one store thing with the cash register. He regularly sold free tacos, but this was halted when he was robbed by "Taco Stealer". He fought off Taco Stealer, but lost a hefty amount of tacos. He sought tighter security, and eventually hired a guy wearing bunny ears to become his "Taco Chef/Maker". Taco Man then dubbed himself …